The Ashburnham Westminster Regional School District School Committee consists of 10 members, 5 from the town of Ashburnham and 5 from the town of Westminster. The committee typically meets every other Tuesday night during the school year and once per month during summer.
AWRSD Vision Statement
The Ashburnham Westminster Regional School District prepares all students to be contributing citizens of local and global societies in an ever-changing world.
AWRSD Mission Statement
At Ashburnham Westminster Regional School District, we focus on doing what is best for students to meet their academic and social-emotional needs to thrive in a global society through:
- academically challenging curriculum;
- community and civic engagement;
- continuous, responsible use of all resources and evolving technology;
- high quality, ongoing, focused professional development for staff;
- real world applications;
- reflection for continuous improvement;
- research based and data driven instructional practices;
- resilient, solution-based mindsets; and
- student input and ownership.
The school committee is responsible to the people for whose benefit the school system has been established.
School Committee meetings are broadcast on AWCATV and are available on demand at http://www.awcatv.org.
School Committee Plans and Documents