COVID-19 Health Services Page
Ashburnham Westminster Regional School District COVID-19 Safety Protocols
COVID-19 Symptoms List
The following is a list of symptoms that we ask caregivers to monitor with their students and staff to self-monitor before attending school:
Positive COVID-19 Student/Staff Options:
- Isolation x 5 days from onset of symptoms or test date if asymptomatic.
- May return if fever-free without fever-reducing medication for 24 hours and symptoms improve (complete resolution of symptoms not required).
- Repeat viral testing prior to return is not required.
Quarantine for exposed staff or students both in school and in the community is no longer required for attending AWRSD by the Department of Public Health.
- May return to school with a negative COVID-19 test that may be self administered and has remained fever-free for 24 hours without medication.
- If the COVID-19 test is positive, individual must isolate for 5 days. .
Symptomatic COVID-19 Testing
- Please keep your student home if they have any signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (see list above).
- Vaccinated and unvaccinated staff/student(s) who develop symptoms during the school day on the COVID-19 Symptom List may be tested using an approved diagnostic test by your school nurse during the day.
- All positive results will be reported to you by your school nurse with further instructions for isolation guidelines per the Department of Public Health.
Please note: If you would like your student to participate in symptomatic testing during school hours, please fill out this google form HERE.
To assist the health department during COVID-19, please report all absences to your student(s) school absence line and notify your school nurse of any illness.
|978-827-5907 / [email protected]|
|978-827-1425 / [email protected]|
JOHN R. BRIGGS:
|978-827-5750 / [email protected]|
|978-874-2043 / [email protected]|
|978-874-0163 / [email protected]|
BOARD OF HEALTH -
BOARD OF HEALTH -
** For exposures outside of school, please contact your local BOH.