NEWS FROM THE PTO
- We have set a date of May 11th for our Annual Spaghetti Supper. This event is used to raise money to support our playgrounds. It is a fun night for all and will include a spaghetti dinner, desserts and beverages. We will also have a raffle table set-up with some great prizes from local businesses and families. More information will be coming home through the backpack system in the next few weeks.
- The 3rd Grade Colonial Days committee is hard at work preparing for this annual event which will take place on Friday, May 19th.
- We have people starting to prepare for the 5th Grade events that the PTO sponsors. Dates have not been finalized yet but you will be notified by the school as soon as they are set. No More Snow, Please!
- We are in need of Co-Chair people to run our Annual Fundraiser for next year (2017-2018). I know we don’t want to think about next school year already but because the fundraiser runs in September we need to start planning and making decisions on what we want to do. If you are interested or have questions about what it involves please contact Barbara Dupuis at barbd110202@gmailcom
- We are also looking to fill two PTO Boards seats for next year. We will need a Treasurer and a Secretary. It is a two year commitment and Wendy Cleaves and Lisa Adams have done a wonderful job over the past two years and will do a great job transitioning the responsibilities to you. If you have questions, please contact Barbara Dupuis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also speak with the Principal or Assistant Principal with any questions.
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to another great year at Meetinghouse School and Westminster Elementary School from the Westminster PTO. This year, we are hoping to try some new events and programs to further enhance your child’s experience.
Our meetings are open to ALL parents, teachers and residents of the town who are interested in learning more about our PTO. We’d like to get as much feedback from everyone as possible in shaping our schedule.
Keep in mind that with your help the PTO can accomplish things that truly enhance our children’s learning experience. For example, through everyone’s efforts, the PTO is in the final phase of providing new ground surfacing at the playgrounds which will greatly improve the safety and aesthetics of the outdoor play areas. If you have any questions, please free to contact one of our PTO officers directly. We look forward to seeing you!
Barbara Dupuis, President - Barbd110202@gmail.com
Rose Rourke, Vice President - Roserourke78@gmail.com
Wendy Cleaves, Treasurer - email@example.com
Lisa Adams, Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org