"The mission of the Westminster Elementary School is to provide high expectations and challenging learning experiencesfor all of our students in a safe and positive environment."
Westminster Elementary Administration
- November 14: PTO Meeting WES Library @ 6:30PM
- November 18: Lion's Club Pancake Breakfast to support WES Music Department 8:00AM-11:00AM at the VFW
- November 21: Half Day (All Schools) Thanksgiving Holiday
- November 22-23: No School~Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 1: PTO Holiday Workshop (See Pulldown menu PTO for more information)
- December 16: Lion's Club Pancake Breakfast to support Westminster Food Pantry 8:00AM-11:00AM at the VFW. Photos with Santa at 10:30 and music provided by WES School Band (See Community Flyers)
- December 24-January 1: No School~December Vacation
- January 2: Classes Resume
On Sunday, November 18th, from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., the Lions’ Club Pancake Breakfast will be supporting our school’s Music Department. The cost for the breakfast is $6 per person. Children under age 6 are free. The breakfast includes juice, milk, coffee, ham and ALL THE PANCAKES YOU CAN EAT! Our A Band will be providing entertainment. Mr. Lucander will be cooking pancakes! Tickets may be purchased by contacting Jean Popik at [email protected] or by phone at (978) 874-2851. Checks should be made payable to “Westminster Lions’ Club” and sent to Mrs. Popik’s attention. Thank you, in advance, for supporting music in our school.