“The mission of the Meetinghouse School is to provide the highest quality education for all of our children in a safe and positive environment.”
- February 19-23: No School, February Vacation
- March 1: WES Internet Safety Night for Parents of Grades 4 & 5 students @ 6:30 p.m.
- March 8: Noon Dismissal, Parent Conferences
- March 13: Noon Dismissal, Staff Development
- March 20: MHS/WES School Improvement Council Meeting @ 3:30 p.m.
Learning Tree Preschool Registration
Ashburnham and Westminster preschool children who will reach age 3 by Aug. 31, 2018 are eligible to attend Learning Tree Preschool, the school district’s public integrated preschool. A limited number of children are selected as peers through a lottery conducted in March for enrollment in September. For more info about the Learning Tree Preschool and/or to place your child on the list of potential students, call the Ashburnham-Westminster CFCE at 978.874.7312.
Registration deadline is February 16, 2018.
Contact the Special Ed. Dept. at 978.827.3062 if you suspect your 3 or 4 year old child has a disability.