- March 7: MHS/WES School Improvement Meeting @ 3:30 p.m.
- March 15: MHS/WES PTO Meeting @ 6:30 in the WES Library
- March 16: Noon Dismissal, Staff Development
- March 31: Family Fun Night 6:00-8:00 p.m. @ WES
- April 5: MHS Creation Celebration 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- May 4: WES Creation Celebration 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Family Fun Night
Save the Date: Friday, March 31, 2017 from 6-8pm at WES
Come dressed as your favorite Superhero or Villain
Tickets on Sale Soon!
Sponsored by MHS/WES PTO
Preschool Information for School Year 2017-2018
Ashburnham and Westminster preschool children who will reach age 3 by Aug. 31, 2017 are eligible to attend Learning Tree Preschool, the school district’s public integrated preschool. A limited number of children are selected as peers through a lottery conducted in March for enrollment in September. For more info about the Learning Tree Preschool and/or to place your child on the list of potential students, call the Ashburnham-Westminster CFCE at 978.874.7312. Registration deadline is Feb. 17, 2017. Contact the Special Ed. Dept. at 978.827.3062 if you suspect your 3 or 4 year old child has a disability.