- April 26: MHS/WES PTO Meeting @ 6:30 p.m. WES Library
- May 2: MHS Kindergarten Orientation Session 2 of 3 @ 9:30 a.m.
- May 4: WES Creation Celebration 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- May 5: PTO Family Fun Night 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. @ WES
- May 11: MHS/WES PTO Spaghetti Supper 4:00- 7:00 p.m.@ WES
- May 22-26: Nature's Classroom Week for 5th Grade
- May 29: Memorial Day, No School
- June 2: Noon Dismissal, Staff Development
- June 6: MHS Kindergarten Orientation Session 3 of 3 @ 9:30 a.m.
Preschool Information for School Year 2017-2018
Ashburnham and Westminster preschool children who will reach age 3 by Aug. 31, 2017 are eligible to attend Learning Tree Preschool, the school district’s public integrated preschool. A limited number of children are selected as peers through a lottery conducted in March for enrollment in September. For more info about the Learning Tree Preschool and/or to place your child on the list of potential students, call the Ashburnham-Westminster CFCE at 978.874.7312. Registration deadline is Feb. 17, 2017. Contact the Special Ed. Dept. at 978.827.3062 if you suspect your 3 or 4 year old child has a disability.