- We reviewed the list of rules we had brainstormed, and focused on the rules related to communicating with each other.
- We reviewed our list of team names, and used weighted voting to identify current favorites (JRB Moose or Mooses and The Trash Rebels).
- We talked about different ways to make decisions as a group, including voting and consensus.
- We reviewed our notes from the field trip, including: types of trash, where it comes from, and where it goes. Here is a summary of what we learned.
- We signed thank you notes for our field trip guides.
- We started reading an article from The Atlantic on "How to Stop Humans from Filling the World With Trash".
- We added color sensors to our practice robots.
- We tried using the color sensor to get around the blue square on the computer lab floor.