- Each team member sketched a t-shirt design for our team, with name, logo and slogan.
- We tried the Human Pretzel again--no luck yet!
Robot: We discussed the criteria or requirements for our robot. Here's what we came up with:
- Not too wide--must fit between models on table.
- Not too tall--don't want it to tip.
- Needs to be consistent and accurate.
- Need a place to connect/swap out attachments for different missions.
- Need sensors to navigate.
- Need to be able to reach the buttons and batteries.
- Could not agree on best type of wheels.
Project: We analyzed our survey data and chose four biggest problems:
- Trash not put in bins
- Recyclables not sorted/need to separate more.
- Food wasted/not composted.