Core Values: went through core values scores from the practice tournament, and discussed our strengths and weaknesses.
Started going through list of what we learned at the tournament, but did not finish!
- Hunter and Daniel worked on the Smart N' Up bin: added labels, and little bits lights and buzzer. Need to figure out how to secure little bits to bin more securely.
- Meghan and Rebecca worked on the iPad app display.
- Ben and Lucas programmed the careers mission (mini figures that start in base are moved to sorting area). Pretty consistent!
- Kaden and Josiah are working on the valuables and demolition missions. Not as consistent as we would like.
- Peter and Cameron are working on the truck mission. Not as consistent as we would like.
- Need to figure out using gyro sensor and my blocks to make turns more consistent--saw lots of people doing this at the tournament.