Nature’s Classroom News
Dear Fifth Grade Parents,
GOOD NEWS! We have already scheduled a parent and student meeting here at J.R. Briggs on Monday September 26, 2016 beginning at 6:30 p.m (rescheduled from September 21st, due to a problem with the district calendar and notification system). We will share a slide presentation and answer questions about the program. Listed below are a few of the important topics that we will be discussing pertinent to the proposed trip:
- What is Nature’s Classroom?
- Where, When and Cost?
- Fundraising Opportunities-How do they defray my child’s individual cost?
- Is there financial aid available? - What are the requirements?
- How do I volunteer to be a chaperone?
- What do I as a parent need to do?
Everyone who is interested in sending a child to Nature’s Classroom is encouraged to take this opportunity to find out more about the week-long experience. If you have had an older child already attend NC there are some new changes, so I hope you will join us and attend this important meeting.
Hope to see you all there!
Nature’s Classroom Coordinator