How do I change my student's address?


If you need to register a new address for your student, a new "Establishing Residency" form will need to be filled out and submitted with the proper documentation listed on the form.  Additionally, if you are changing phone numbers due to the move, please notify the main office at the school.

This documentation should be submitted to the school's main office or guidance office.

$('.popup-trigger').magnificPopup({ type:'inline', midClick: true });